What Distinguishes Collins?
Everything. As in any business, quality begins at the top, and Robert Collins has built a company of experience, skill, and depth. The company’s key staff members have been with COLLINS for 10+ years, and know every aspect of the business. COLLINS teams are courteous, professional, knowledgeable, and dedicated to safety. They are consistently enhancing their skills and techniques at seminars, trade shows, and with targeted training on the latest equipment. Because of this, our team stands ready year around to complete jobs of every size and description, with full mastery of our huge fleets of trucks and equipment.
What Else Distinuishes Collins?
“Green initiatives” have become an increasingly important part of how we do business and how we view our relationship to the environment.Our best practices include:
• We recycle our grass clippings and leaf collections, and compost it for making top soil.
• We recycle tree chippings and brush for use in landscape projects, or turn it into mulch.
• Our older equipment is always rotated out with new emission-compliant and noise-reduced equipment.
• Organic herbicide programs are available and increasingly popular for schools and public areas.
• We use CPSC-approved wood fiber mulch for landscapes and recycled rubber mulch for playground areas.